Selasa, 05 Juni 2012

CONTOH KALIMAT DIRECT INDIRECT

1) Direct :  John (Phoning From The Station), “I’m Trying To Get A Taxi.”
    Indirect
:  John Says That He Is Trying To Get A Taxi.

2) Direct :   Siska Says,” The Sun Rises Every Morning.”
    Indirect
:  Siska Says That The Sun Rises Every Morning

3) Direct :     He Said, ‘I Have Lost My Umbrella.’
    Indirect
:  He Said (That) He Had Lost His Umbrella

4) Direct :  Eri Says “The Sunset Every Afternoon”
     Indirect
: Eri Says That The Sunset Every Afternoon

5) Direct :  Ineke Says”The Moon Every Night”
   Indirect
: Ineke Says That The Moon Every Night

6) Direct : She Says To Her Friend, “ I Have Been Waiting”
    Indirect : She Says To Her Friend That He Has Been Waiting
7) Direct : He Said To Me , “Where Are You Going?”
    Indirect : He Asked Me Where I Was Going”
8) Direct : He Said To Me, “Are You Going Away Today?’
    Indirect : He Asked Me Whether I Going Today
9) Direct : He Said To His Servant, “Go Away At Once!”
    Indirect : He Ordered His Servant To Go Away At Once
10) Direct : He Said “I Love You”
      Indirect  : He Said That He Love You 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar